Profile: Business Development - Executive
Required Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Education: Graduate (preferably MBA/PGDM)
CTC: 2.4 LPA – 3.6 LPA
- Multitasking abilities with primary focus on market research on FinTech space in India, research on market potential and competition, defining positioning of company and sales/ business development.
- Generate all kinds of reports that help company in strategizing its Go-to-Market (GTM) plans and strategy.
- Targeting new business development in new and existing markets.
- Pipeline management and constant interaction with the business heads.
- Build relationship to up-sell and cross-sell.
- Development of new clients.
- Retaining existing customers.
- Making presentations, reports and other related credentials.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses own judgment to determine optimal solution to recommend.
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at within the company.
- Market Knowledge
- Communication & Negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.