Profile: HR Executive
Required Work Experience: 6 months - 2 Years
Education: Graduate (Preferred - MBA/PGDM in HR)
CTC: 2.4 LPA - 3 LPA
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations).
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.