Profile: Sales Executive
Required Work Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Education: Graduate (preferably MBA/PGDM)
Location: Goregaon(E) , Mumbai
CTC: 2.4 – 3.6 LPA
- Multitasking abilities with primary focus on market research on FinTech space in India, research on market potential and competition, defining positioning of company and sales/business development
- Inside research on all aspects of company business focus in India.
- Generate all kinds of reports that help company in strategizing its Go-to-Market(GTM) plans and strategy.
- Targeting new business development in new and existing markets.
- Pipeline management and constant interaction with the business heads.
- Development of new clients as well as retaining existing customers.
- Making presentations, reports and other related credentials.
- Develop sales strategies, attract new clients, source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets.
- Account Management / Relationship Management for the lenders on the portal. Get the sales using various sales methods
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Meet personal sales targets.
- Data collection and online marketing activities.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads. Maintaining relationships with channel partners and lead generation through them.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Time management and planning skills.