Profile: Software Engineer (Tester)
Required Work Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Education: UG - CS/IT
CTC: 2-3 LPA
Location: Goregaon East, Mumbai
- Understanding of Java and MySQL
- Should be good in Software Design and Architecture
- Should have good Analytical skills
- Good exposure of testing applications on Windows , iOS and Android
- Thorough understanding of Test Life Cycle and Defect Life Cycle
- Experienced in writing and executing Test Plans, Test Cases and Defect Tracking
- Extensively involved in weekly/daily Test Execution Status Meetings to discuss/explain the defects with development team.
- Hands on experience of preparation of test documents - test plans, test scenarios, test Case Creation & execution and test Result Reporting.
- Involving in writing/reviewing end to end functional test cases; developing of Functional. Test Cases covering complete functionality
- Basic understanding of Groovy and Grails framework
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management to achieve team goals
- Uses own judgment to determine optimal solution
- Involving in review meetings for monitoring the test progress and ensuring timely completion and delivery of the project to the client.
- Primary upward interaction is with the Chief Technological Officer. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at within the company
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance
- Manages medium-small sized teams to fulfil the team goals