- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this policy binding.
- COLLECTIONS AND USES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- When you use or register with the website, we may ask for certain Personal Information. The categories of Personal Information we may request, include but not limited to, are your name, your job title, your company's name and industry sector, your company's location (country, state and zip code) and your contact information (email and phone number). Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the website, we may also obtain information about your interests and likings of styles themes, mood boards, budget etc. and professional interests through white papers or newsletters you request, as well as professional interests that you specifically describe to us.
- Providing Personal Information is necessary for performance of the services and functionalities offered by the website. If you decline to provide the requisite Personal Information, we may not be able to process your Inquiry or other requests.
2.1. The Site may also utilize cookies to track your online activities, including your registration, submissions, and information requests, in accordance with applicable law. Cookies are files placed on your computer by a website server. Cookies on this website do not collect Personal Information, but we do track your online activities and may link that information with Personal Information you have provided us through online registration. Your web browser may be set to accept cookies automatically, but can be changed to decline them. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie . Most cookies are session cookies, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Website and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
3.1 We use Personal Information and other data collected through the website to register you with the website and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services. We may also from time to time use your Personal Information to send you automated email messages or marketing materials regarding our services. These email messages may contain web beacons and other features that help us make sure that you received and were able to open the message. You may opt out of receiving such marketing email messages at any time by clicking on the un-subscribe link in the email.
- DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
4.1.1 We may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in your local jurisdiction or other locations as necessary or appropriate to provide the product or service you requested, to contact you in connection with product or service offerings, or for other legitimate business purposes. The names and addresses of our affiliates are published along with our design, products and services on online peer to peer digital marketplace/lending platform www.PaisaDukan.com portal.
4.1.2 We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services, and providing other support services. All such parties will be under obligation to maintain the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information, and to process the data in accordance with our instructions.
4.1.3 We may disclose Personal Information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, or if such action is necessary to protect the rights or property of PaisaDukan or its affiliated companies.
- PERSONAL DATA SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY:
5.1 We maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- PERSONAL DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION:
6.1 PaisaDukan will provide access to, update and amend, and/or delete the Personal Information in accordance with applicable laws. You can request access to, and have the opportunity to update and amend your Personal Information, and, you can exercise the other rights acknowledged by applicable data protection legislation, including, for example, objection to and blocking of the processing of your Personal Information, by contacting us at
- YOUR CONSENT:
- VISITORS NOTE:
8.1 No Sensitive Personal Data or Information is automatically collected by PaisaDukan from any visitors of the Websites who are merely perusing or browsing the Website ("Visitor").
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER:
9.1 In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000, RBI Guidelines and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Mr. Ambar Kasliwal
Phone No.: +91-22-49298989
Address: 112/113, Udyog Bhavan, Sonawala Road, Goregaon(East), Mumbai- 400063
9.2 In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000, RBI Guidelines and rules made there under above mentioned grievance officer shall redress the complaint/dispute/grievances within one month from the date of the receipt of the said complaint
- BUSINESS/ASSETS SALE OR TRANSFERS:
11.1 PaisaDukan has used all reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised access to personal information, maintain data accuracy and ensure appropriate use of any personal information.
11.2 However, you acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure, and PaisaDukan cannot prevent and is not responsible for, interception or "hacking" of information transmitted through this Site by unauthorised third parties.
12.1 You hereby acknowledge indemnifying and holding harmless PaisaDukan and each of its entities’, officers, directors, contracts or agents and any third party relying on the Information provided by you in the event you are in breach of this Policy.
12.2 You hereby further acknowledge indemnifying and holding harmless PaisaDukan and each of its entities’, officers, directors, contracts or agents or any third party in connection with PaisaDukan for any breach of security or for any actions of any third party not in relation with PaisaDukan, that receive User’s personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of PaisaDukan, including acts of the Government, Computer hacking, Phishing, unauthorized access to Computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:
- Is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of PaisaDukan policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- Provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- Provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- Provides for disclosure of Information; and
- Provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.